口 语 预 测
1. Describe a positive experience and its influence on you. Please include specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
2. If you have a chance to study a form of art, which one would you like to learn? Sculpture, portrait painting or landscape painting. Please explain your choice with specific details.
3. Some students prefer to work on their course paper one or two days before its due date. Others like to work on the paper bit by bit every day. Which do you prefer and why?
4. Describe the steps, through which you once learned a new subject and explain how you learned it. Please include details and examples in your response.
5. When you give gifts to others, do you prefer gifts that are fun or gifts that can be used?
6. Some people prefer to live in big cities, others prefer to live in small towns. Which do you prefer? Explain your answer in details.
7. If a mayor is to be selected from the following candidates, who all have no political experience but are successful in their own field, which one do you think is the best candidate for mayor?
A) A university professor B) A businessman C) A doctor
8. A friend of yours is looking for a new place to live and has asked for your advice. What do you think is the most important characteristic of a good neighborhood? Use details and examples to explain your answer.
1. If you have a school or work assignment, which do you prefer doing: whether writing a report or giving a speech in front of a large amount of people?
2. Do you prefer to live in a residence where there are strict rules (such as rules against making loud noises at night), or do you prefer to live in a residence without strict rules?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A boss or a manager should not form close friendship with their employees.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Government should not allow violence and bad language in television programs.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Wealthy people should be required to help poor people.
6. Some people like to get advice from parents or grandparents. Some people like to get help from their peer. Which do you prefer and why?
独 立 写 作 预 测
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students do reading by their own personality is as important as, or more important than reading assigned by teachers.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for a university to have advanced facilities rather than hire more famous teachers.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Primary school is considering spend more time on teaching young student technology (like computers) than teaching music and art.
4. Children should spend most of the time playing and studying, and they should not be required to do household chores, like cooking or cleaning.
5. The university will spend money on dormitory to improve the life quality of students, which of the following do you think is the best way?
i. providing a room for quiet study;
ii. building an exercise room;
iii. providing entertainment place(watch film).
6. Some believe that teachers (for students from age 14-18) should focus on lecturing and asking students to take notes during lectures. Others believe that teachers should get students involved in discussion and encourage them to exchange ideas in class. Which way of teaching do you think is more effective for students’ learning?